Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mapping - University of Northern Iowa Campus


I spent two and a half years at the University of Northern Iowa. When I was young, I thought I wanted to be a businessman, but as years passed, a life at a desk or in a suit became less appealing. All of the buildings are here. The Curris Business building, McCollum Science Hall, Maucker Union. All buildings that I am proud to say were a large part of my life for the past three years. My friends still roam these halls, but for me, they are a memory. A good memory. This map shows the general shapes of the buildings from a birds-eye view, but what it doesn't show is the wonderful architecture of the buildings, or the interior design. They were always so clean and open. No matter how new you were to the school, you never felt out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment